If you have any questions or require assistance with Akoni.com, then please contact our Customer Service department by email at email@example.com or telephone at +41 91 944 23 23 (between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 CET Monday – Friday).
Please visit our Store Locator to find the authorized Akoni retailers nearest you.
Please visit our Limited Warranty Policy for details.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please visit our Terms of Service for details.
Live the Akoni lifestyle by engaging with us on Instagram and Facebook.
Sign-up for our newsletter and we will periodically update you regarding new styles, colorways, and other exciting brand news. We promise not to overdo it, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Akoni periodically releases highly collectible limited-edition styles and colorways. Once sold-out, limited editions will not be reproduced. Numbered editions are the most exclusive and prized of all, so get yours before they’re gone!
In order to maximize your eyewear’s beauty and longevity, we recommend the following:
- Routinely remove dust and fingerprints by gently wiping the frame and lenses with the included eyewear-safe cleaning cloth.
- If exposed to cosmetics, haircare products, chlorine, saltwater, environmental contaminants, etc., gently rinse the frame and lenses with warm water and dry with the included eyewear-safe cleaning cloth.
- When necessary, gently wash the frame and lenses with warm water using a small amount of mild soap that does not contain any abrasives, detergents, lotions, alcohol, ammonia, or other substances that could damage the frame material or lens coatings. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and dry with the included eyewear-safe cleaning cloth.
- Periodically wash the eyewear-safe cleaning cloth with mild, softener-free soap, then rinse clean with warm water and hang dry.
- Do not use paper products such as tissue to clean your lenses because scratching and/or smudging (if containing lotion, lanolin, etc.) may result.
- When not wearing your eyewear, always store it in the included protective case.
- Do not expose your eyewear to extreme heat (e.g., car glovebox or dashboard, etc.) because doing so can permanently distort frame shape.